Non Invasive Prenatal Screening (NIPS)
Non Invasive Prenatal Screening (NIPS) also referred to as Non Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) is the latest addition to the options for Maternal Screening, and with much higher precision and sensitivity.
NIPS uses the the cell-free DNA fragments (cfDNA) of the fetus, which are floating in maternal blood to detect fetal anomalites such as Trisomy 21, 13, 18 and few other common syndromes.
Using the massive parallel sequencing technology, NIPS provides far greater sensitivity and specificity as compared to the traditional biochemical screening methods (sensitivity of 99 %).
Prena®NIPSTest with German Precision and Labassure Confidence
LABASSURE is proud to introduce the Prena Test – the only NIPT developed and performed in Germany. Developed by Lifecodexx, the pioneers in cell free DNA testing, the Prena Test is the first NIPT test worldwide to be CE marked and certified and independently monitored in accordance with the German and European laws.
Learn more about the Test, Methods and Optionsavailable to you and why you should rely on the Prena test from labassure.
The LABASSURE – AGILE Advantage
- Prena NIPS is part of the LABASSURE – AGILE Maternal Screening Program which offers a wide range of technologies to choose from
- The Maternal Serum Screening tests offered by LABASSURE are performed in accordance with the Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF) and other international guidelines
- The reporting algorithms are fully validated and are in accordance with international standards and published literature
- Options for integrated and sequential screening
- LABASSURE screening programs are further linked with prenatal diagnostic options, providing additional convenience, confidence and guidance to doctors and patients.
- The positive results in the Prena NIPS test are offered a complimentary* invasive test from LABASSURE giving you the extra surety and confidence !!
®© LifeCodexx AG PraenaTest/PrenaTest are registered trademarks of LifeCodexx AG, Germany (www.lifecodexx.com)