Non Invasive Prenatal Screening (NIPS)
Non Invasive Prenatal Screening (NIPS) also referred to as Non Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) is the latest addition to the options for Maternal Screening, and with much higher precision and sensitivity.
NIPS uses the the cell-free DNA fragments (cfDNA) of the fetus, which are floating in maternal blood to detect fetal anomalites such as Trisomy 21, 13, 18 and few other common syndromes.
NIPS provides far greater sensitivity and specificity as compared to the traditional biochemical screening methods (sensitivity of 99 %).
NIPS Test and Labassure Confidence
LABASSURE is proud to introduce Harmony – Non-Invasive Prenatal Test in association with Cenata, Germany
HARMONY NIPT is one the most famous NIPT tests worldwide. It has been used by more than 1.4 million women worldwide since 2012 and is trusted by doctors in more than 100 countries.
The LABASSURE – AGILE Advantage
- Harmony is part of the LABASSURE – AGILE Maternal Screening Program which offers a wide range of technologies to choose from
- The Maternal Serum Screening tests offered by LABASSURE are performed in accordance with the Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF) and other international guidelines
- The reporting algorithms are fully validated and are in accordance with international standards and published literature
- LABASSURE screening programs are further linked with prenatal diagnostic options, providing additional convenience, confidence and guidance to doctors and patients.
- The positive results in the Harmony Tests are offered a complimentary* invasive test from LABASSURE giving you the extra surety and confidence!!
*HARMONY is a trademark of Roche