- Application of ROMA (representational oligonucleotide microarray analysis) to patients with cytogenetic rearrangements. Jobanputra V, Sebat J, Troge J, Chung W, Anyane-Yeboa K, Wigler M, Warburton D.
- Copy number changes on the X chromosome in women with and without highly skewed X-chromosome inactivation. Jobanputra V, Levy B, Kinney A, Brown S, Shirazi M, Yu C, Kline J, Warburton D.
- Duplication of the ZIC2 gene is not associated with holoprosencephaly. Jobanputra V, Burke A, Kwame AY, Shanmugham A, Shirazi M, Brown S, Warburton PE, Levy B, Warburton D.
- Using FISH to increase the yield and accuracy of karyotypes from spontaneous abortion specimens. Jobanputra V, Esteves C, Sobrino A, Brown S, Kline J, Warburton D.
- Multiplex interphase FISH as a screen for common aneuploidies in spontaneous abortions. Jobanputra V, Sobrino A, Kinney A, Kline J, Warburton D.