Masters of Science (MSc) programs across most universities are designed for giving the students a more through theoretical base along with hands on practical skills. The program design requires each candidate to write a ‘thesis’ on a chosen topic. The thesis writing process allows the candidate to practice and improve their research as well as presentation skill in addition to learning new knowledge and skills.
The MSc Dissertation Project Internship Program at AGILE is designed to integrate and enhance the knowledge and hands-on skills of the MSc program participants in fields such as Biotechnology, Genetics, Molecular Biology or allied areas.
AGILE has the best in class infrastructure and protocols for diagnostic and research testing across genomic technologies. Participants of AGILE’s program get a hands-on learning experienced under the guidance of experienced scientists. Trainees from AGILE’s programs are appreciated by all organizations and private companies for their improved knowledge, skill and confidence.
Program Area Coverage
- Human Genetics, Cell Biology & Immunology
- Cytogenetics techniques – Cell culture, metaphases & G-banding
- Molecular techniques – DNA and RNA based molecular assays
- Good lab practices & bio safety
- Research Methodology
- Thesis and Poster Writing
- Interaction with practicing scientists
- Live exposure to diagnostic testing
- Guidance for further studies & career
- Practical understanding & applications
- Hands on experience
- Training certificate
Duration: 20-24 weeks,
Eligibility: MSc program participants in second year from any recognized university can apply by sending their your detailed curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection: Personal/Telephonic Interview
Fees: Rs 40,000/-
Contact: 011-22603558-59 for further information