Biotech Industrial Training Program (BITP) is an industrial internship program offered by Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL) under the ageis of Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
The objectives of the program include:
- Skill development of biotech students
- Bridge the knowledge and skill gap
- Provide practical, hands-on experience to students
- Enhance job opportunities
- Enable industry to select suitable manpower
Advanced Genomics Institute and Laboratory Medicine (AGILE) is an industry partner for BCIL and has been conducting training under BITP program with excellent feedback.
Eligibility: M.Sc./M.Tech./B.E./B.Tech. Biotechnology students
Duration: 6 months
Stipend: As per BCIL norms
Selection Process: Based on examination conducted by BCIL. Refer to http://bcil.nic.in/ for application process and other information.